The following rules and guidelines will help you to ensure correct and consistent use of trademarks belonging to Rianta Solutions Inc.(referred to here as “Rianta”).
Please read the following carefully, refer to the current listing of trademarks and be sure to adhere to the rules outlined below.
Rianta Solutions Inc. is our legal company name. Rianta, Rianta Solutions, the Rianta logo, Rianta’s product and service names and brands are Rianta trademarks and are valuable intellectual property assets that belong to Rianta Solutions Inc.
Rianta trademarks must be used properly and only to the extent as permitted by Rianta. The following guidelines apply to Rianta employees, customers, partners, licensees, consultants, outside vendors, and any other third parties.
Rianta Solutions Inc. Trademark Rules and Guidelines
- You need to use the correct trademark symbols (™ or ®) on the first appearance of a Rianta trademark in any given document, web page or other use.
- If the first appearance is in a title, heading or diagram, the symbol can be omitted, but the next use must be accompanied by the appropriate symbol.
- If a superscript is not possible, the use of other markings are acceptable (i.e., (TM), or (R))
- Make it clear that the trademark and the product name as applicable is owned by Rianta. Identify Rianta as the owner of the trademark, e.g., [Mark] is a trademark of Rianta, Inc. in Canada, and/or the U.S.A. and/or other countries.
- Unbound pages such as single page brochures or web pages must have at least one appropriate mark on every page.
- Only use the Rianta Solutions Inc. company names, logos as set forth in the Logo Guidelines and any other instructions or constraints provided by Rianta. ( See www.riantasolutions.com/logo-usage)
- Do not incorporate Rianta trademarks, including without limitation artwork, logos, into other 3rd party names, trademarks.
- Do not adopt any trademarks or logos that are similar to Rianta’s trademarks.
- Grammar and Spelling:
- Always use the complete and correct spelling of the trademark without acronyms, abbreviations or modifications of the trademark.
- A Rianta trademark must be used as an adjective and is not to be used as a noun or verb and shall not be pluralized or made as a possessive.
- The Rianta trademark is to be followed by a generic noun (or as a standalone graphical element), NOT as a noun or a verb.
- E.g. Using Rianta’s RSm100™ ASIC IP Core, customers can provide…
List of Rianta Solutions Inc. Trademarks
|the Rianta Solutions Logo|